Sep 26 – Oct 1 all-day
Program highlights include:
- Fly-fishing on the Big Wood River and private ponds.
- Daily morning mindfulness and movement sessions
- Facilitated group discussion and bonding with others
- Open to both active or retired first responders
- No cost to participants including transportation, equipment rental, food, and lodging.
Higher Ground has over 15 years of experience providing trauma related therapeutic recreation programs to veterans, we are excited to offer our highly successful model to the first responder community.
Subscribe to filtered calendar