• Premier seating for guests at the HGHJ Speakers Table
• Access to VIP tent and “Meet and Greet” with Gen. James Mattis
• Premium Wines at your table
• Recognized in the HGHJ event program
• Complimentary bar, Library wines at your table
• Enjoy the entire evening and support our veterans
• Ketchum Cocktail attire, grass friendly shoes recommended
• Food and drink to be catered
• This is a socially distanced, outside event
• Ketchum Casual attire, grass friendly shoes recommended
• Check back here for the link to join!
Full page 8 ½ x 11 ad - $1000
Half page 5 ½ x 8½ ad - $500
Quarter page 4 ¼ x 5 ½ ad - $250
Any questions please contact Erin Rheinschild at 208.726.9298 or Erin@HigherGroundUSA.org.
James N. Mattis served as the 26th Secretary of Defense. A native of Richland, Washington, Secretary Mattis enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve at the age of 18. After graduating from Central Washington University in 1971, he was commissioned a second lieutenant in the U.S. Marine Corps. During his more than four decades in uniform, Secretary Mattis commanded Marines at all levels, from an infantry rifle platoon to a Marine Expeditionary Force. [Read Full Bio...]